Reach
When I reach
inside with love
When I reach
inside to understand
When I reach
so many times
I can see it
just there
in my near
in my beyond
And then
like a rainbow
it is gone
It alludes me
teases me
coaxes me
and telling me
Here, here I am
Here is your truth
Come find me
Here, here I am
Can you see it
This is you
I am right here
So I reach,
quickly, so quickly
And as I do
just this one more time
I disappear
all over again
Copyright 2006 Renee Baker
inside with love
When I reach
inside to understand
When I reach
so many times
I can see it
just there
in my near
in my beyond
And then
like a rainbow
it is gone
It alludes me
teases me
coaxes me
and telling me
Here, here I am
Here is your truth
Come find me
Here, here I am
Can you see it
This is you
I am right here
So I reach,
quickly, so quickly
And as I do
just this one more time
I disappear
all over again
Copyright 2006 Renee Baker

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home